Thursday, December 11, 2008

i don't wanna work

In the last week or so I've started working on level design with the Hammer editor used by the Valve team. I used to work with it years ago when Half Life came out, but this latest edition is more advanced. I think I'm getting the hang of it all right and at this rate I should have a fun multiplayer map in a couple weeks or so. I'm going to spend my sick day working today.

My girlfriend Rachael is going to Florida for a week which means that I have much more time for working. I figure I'll spend this week working as hard as I can so I get a chance to relax when she's back. If I'm lucky she'll stay up here for a few days until I drive her home for Christmas.

I'm going to get to work for now, I hope I have some useful pictures for posting soon.

No comments: