Thursday, September 03, 2009

heading to seattle tonight... pax tomorrow!

As I type this I am gathering up every last thing I'll need for PAX tomorrow and the two days after. This is harder work than I realized, what with all the hyping of this event that the internet and my brain are doing to me right now. At first I thought, "Okay, I've got clothes and a toothbrush. I'm set!"
Oh yea and I need my Magic cards too.
And my DS...
And the Gameboy Color just for the hell of it.

And food! The most important part. After all, I've got money for merch or food and frankly the merch is more important to me right now. So I threw all the food I could find into a bag. I think I have more Redbull than any one item. Sacrifices must be made since the damned thing is going from 10am til 3am the first two days. No time to worry about sleep now!

To top things off I decided to see if I could find any badass articles of clothing, since I'm going to be around thousands of my gaming brothers and sisters. First thing I found:


WIN!

I'll try to update throughout the weekend with pictures made of pure joy!

No comments: