Friday, September 11, 2009

of cosplay and swine flu

Four days now since PAX and I'm happy to say that I'm swine flu free. I wasn't exactly thrilled to hear that nearly 100 people got the disease while I was there, seeing as how I caught a cold the day I got back. I think my associates managed one synchronized eye-roll when I became that "I think I might have swine flu" guy for a day. I at least like to think I was acting cool and collected about it.

So, I mentioned the games that I played this last weekend but a nerd-con isn't anything without the army of costumed minions playing out their various characters. I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped since my camera decided that it was actually a piece of crap. These are the pictures I happened to take while I was at PAX this year:








No comments: