Thursday, January 01, 2009

a few picture updates

I spent the better part of a couple hours reworking the texturing on the level. Since the majority of the building is complete I'm trying to focus on the details. I mostly redid the texturing in the halls and I remade the stairs in all three stairwells. I added a lip to each stair which ended taking roughly one and a half hours... *groan* I like the end product however, even though I doubt that no one but myself will notice the difference.

Some pictures after the jump:
I added this little bit of texturing here to divide the two halves of the hallway. It just so happened that there was a circle in the middle of the texture where I could stick the light.



This is a comparison shot of the stairwell showing what I changed. The trim is thinner and has a brown patterning now, and the tile is a color that I feel is more appropriate to an older house.




This shows off the lip that I added on the stairs. This took waaaaay too much time.



No comments: